It’s time to celebrate Halloween with your furry babies! The best way to make them feel a part of the holiday is by baking them some treats. These treats are not only easy to make but are also safe for dogs of all sizes. They’ll be sure to get your pups tails wagging.
Peanut Butter and Pumpkin Dog Treats (makes 25)
*2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
*1/2 cup canned pumpkin
*2 tablespoons peanut butter
*1/2 teaspoon salt
*1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Whisk together the flour, eggs, pumpkin, peanut butter, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. Add water as needed to help make the dough workable, but the dough should be dry and stiff. Roll the dough into a 1/2-inch-thick roll. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
3. Bake in preheated oven until hard, about 40 minutes.
Thanks to allrecipes.com!
To find more fun recipes click on this link – http://allrecipes.com/recipes/
Some quick tips…
Halloween can be all fun and games for you and your furry friends, but remember to always keep it safe!
- Make sure they don’t get into any candy. Keep the candy stored in a safe place.
- Be sure to have them on a leash while giving candy to all the trick-or-treaters that will be knocking on your door.
- Keep any loose decorations and wires out of reach.
- Make sure they have a proper tag with your information.
Follow these quick tips and you’ll be sure to have a safe and fun Halloween with your furry ones!
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!